Supply Reservoir, built 1883, Back Lane, Clayton-le-Woods before
demolition in Nov 2013. Over 20,000 people visited the
underground Leyland Water Supply Reservoir at Back Lane,
during Oct 2013. The reservoir was built in 1883 but the land
was sold for housing over a year ago. This morning the first
show house was opened by Kingswood Homes. The two larger
pictures were taken from the same position.